NodeMcu LUA ESP8266 ESP-12E CH340G WiFi Development Board V3 + Expansion Breadboard Base
Speed up your Internet Of Things (IoT) application development process. NodeMCU is an open-source firmware that helps you to prototype your IOT product with code like Arduino, but interactively in a Lua script.
This NodeMCU development kit includes the NodeMcu LUA ESP8266 ESP-12E CH340G WiFi Development Board V3 and the NodeMCU I/O Expansion Breadboard.
The NodeMCU Development board is based on the ESP8266 and integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. You can use it to create your own WiFi hotspot, WiFi client, WiFi server, mesh network, 2 way communications module and more.
The expansion board base is designed to work with the NodeMCU Development Board ESP8266. Powered by 6V to 24V DC input, it provides the support power to operate the NodeMCU ESP8266 V3 development board, and provides easy connection to all of its input and output pins to help you connect your NodeMCU board to other devices.
- CH340G USB Interface
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standard
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA
- AD0: 1 channel ADC
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Continuous Current: ˜70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- Working temperature: -40 ? ~ + 125 ?
NodeMCU Firmware & Development Kit Website: http://www.nodemcu.com/index_en.html
- 1x NodeMcu LUA ESP8266 CH340G WIFI Development Board
- 1x NodeMcu Base ESP8266 DIY Testing Expansion Breadboard for NodeMCU V3
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.
If you are interested in just the NodeMCU ESP8266 Development Board, the NodeMCU ESP8266 Development Board can be purchased here.
If you are interested in just the NodeMCU Expansion Board, the NodeMCU V3 I/O Expansion Breadboard Testing Module can be purchased here.