This powerful super-bright 10W LED array provides 800-900 Lumen output at 6000-6500 Kelvin (daylight white). It is suitable for illumination, beacons, strobes and DIY hobbyist projects.
- Color: Daylight White
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K
- Forward Voltage (VF): 9-12VDC
- Maximum Forward Current (IF): 900ma
- Output Lumens: 800-900 Lumens
- Chip Size: 24 x 40 MIL, 3 in series x 3 in parallel
- Life span: >50,000 hours
- Mounting holes: 2.5mm (M2.5 screws can be used)
- Package Dimensions (approximate): 20mm x 20mm excluding electrical connection tabs, 20mm x 28mm including tabs
10W Daylight White 6000-6500K LED Chip Array
All devices 100% tested at IF=900mA, VF=10V in our US office and static bagged prior to shipment.
NOTE: When operated in continuous mode, this LED requires a heatsink capable of dissipating 10W. Heatsink is not included.
This 10W LED can be driven with our LM2596 LED Driver CC/CV 3A Step-down Adjustable DC-DC Power Regulator Module.