Power this step-down power linear voltage regulator module with any voltage from 4.5V to 12V, and it generates a fixed output voltage of 3.3V at up to 1000mA current.
This module is ideal for regulating 6V, 9V or 12V battery voltage down to the 3.3V level required by many electronic circuits.
- Input: 4.5V to 12V DC on + and - terminals
- Output: 3.3V at 1000mA maximum current, output terminals, limited by power dissipation *
- Dimensions: 1" L x 0.44" W x 0.13" H (25mm x 10mm x 3mm)
* The AMS1117 voltage regulator used in this module are linear voltage regulators, and can get very hot when dissipating higher currents with larger voltage drops. The actual maximum output current is limited by the power dissipation ability of the device. See this application note for a discussion of the AMS1117 Safe Operating Area and SOA curves.
Pins for input and output voltages are included, but are not soldered in. Pins can easily be soldered on for connectored applications, or wires can be soldered directly to the board for more robust and lower profile connections
A PCB-mounted LED illuminates when voltage is applied to the module
- 1X 4.5V - 12V In 3.3V Out AMS1117 Step-Down Linear Voltage Regulator Converter Module
- 2X two-row connector pins
- Operating Instructions
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.