Power this LM2596 step-down DC-DC power converter module with any voltage from 4V to 40V. The output is adjustable via the on-board potentiometer from 1.25V to 35V at up to 3A maximum current. Monitor the input and output voltage with the internal LED display.
This module is ideal for regulating 12V, 18V or 24V battery voltage down to the 12V, 9V, 5V or 3.3V levels required by many electronic circuits. For example, it could step a 12V car battery down to 5V for USB-powered devices such as cell phones or Arduino microcontrollers.
- Switchable LED display shows both input voltage and output voltage, eliminates need to hook up a DMM / multimeter to measure the input and output voltages.
- Analog Control: Use a mini screwdriver to increase or decrease output voltage by adjusting the potentiometer screw, clockwise to increase voltage and counterclockwise to decrease voltage.
- Has very stable output, input range is DC 4~40V and output range is DC 1.3V to 35V, The input voltage should be higher than output voltage at least 1.5V.
- Can be used for many electronic projects.
- Press the button to the right of the voltmeter to display input voltage or output voltage. "OUT" LED lights on when output voltage is displayed, tap the button and "IN" LED lights when input voltage is displayed. Display On/Off button to the left of the voltmeter turns off display.
- Display can be calibrated - calibration instructions included with unit.
- Screw-type wiring terminals require no soldering, input and output wires can be attached with a screwdriver.
- DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module LM2596 Power Supply
- Input Voltage: DC 4V - 40V (the input voltage should be higher than output voltage at least 1.5V)
- Output Voltage: DC 1.3V - 35V (continuously adjustable)
- Output Current: 2A continuous, 3A peak
- Output Power: 15W continuous maximum
- LED Voltmeter: 0~40V
- Voltmeter Accuracy: .+/-0.1V
- Internal Oscillation Frequency: 150KHz
- Output ripple: 30mA maxmum
- Size: 66mm x 35mm x 14mm (2.6 inches x 1.4 inches x 0.55 inches)
- There is a large area of copper on the back of the circuit board to enhance heat dissipation
- 1X DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module LM2596 Power Supply with LED input/output voltage display
- Online specifications and usage documentation