10W Blue 460-470nm High Power LED SMD Light Chips Bulb DIY
This bright (100-150 Lumen) 10W Blue (460-470 Nanometer) High Power LED SMD Chip Array is suitable for illumination, beacons, strobes and DIY hobbyist projects.
- Color: Blue
- Color Temperature: 460-470NM
- Forward Voltage (VF): 9-11VDC
- Maximum Forward Current (IF): 900ma
- Output Lumens: 100-120 Lumens
- Chip Size: 24 x 40 MIL, 3 in series x 3 in parallel
- Life span: >50,000 hours
- Mounting holes: 2.5mm (M2.5 screws can be used)
- Package Dimensions (approximate): 20mm x 20mm excluding electrical connection tabs, 20mm x 28mm including tabs
10W Blue LED Chip Array
All devices tested at IF=900mA, VF=10V in our US office and static bagged prior to shipment.
Get them faster! We ship in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.
NOTE: When operated in continuous mode, this LED requires a heatsink capable of dissipating 10W. Heatsink is not included.
This 10W LED can be driven with our LM2596 LED Driver CC/CV 3A Step-down Adjustable DC-DC Power Regulator Module.