10A 12V/24V MPPT Solar Charge Controller 150V Panel Voltage 130W/12V 260W/24V Input
This Solar Battery Charge Controller features true Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology to automatically manage and regulate the voltage and current to the battery from the solar panel(s) with a typical transfer efficiency up to 96% at 12V, and 97% with 24V batteries.
MPPT is an advanced charging technique that detects the real-time power of the solar panel and the maximum power point of the I-V curve that makes the highest battery charging efficiency. Compared with traditional PWM controllers, the MPPT controller’s energy utilization efficiency is 15% to 20% higher than PWM controllers.
This solar charge controller is perfect for smaller home, cabin, RV and other remote and portable solar systems.
- Charges 12V or 24V batteries (auto-ranging) with solar panel voltages up to 150V with a maximum charge and discharge current of 10A.
- Uses double crest or multi crest tracing techniques to optimize power when a part of solar panel is in shadow or damaged.
- Built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm to maximize the energy utilization efficiency of PV system. The charging efficiency is 15% to 20% higher than PWM controllers.
- Determines the best working point of the I-V curve within 1 minute. with MPPT efficiency up to 99.9% and energy conversion efficiency up to 97% with 24V batteries.
- Four charging stages: MPPT - equalizing charge- boosting charge- floating charge.
- Features a current-limiting charging mode. When the power of the solar panel is oversized, the controller will lower the charging power automatically, which enable the system to work under the rated charging current.
- Various load control methods. Recognize day and night automatically..
- Easy to install and operate, suitable for home, industrial, commercial, remote and portable solar energy systems.
- Battery Voltage: 12V/ 24V (Auto recognition)
- Panel Voltage: 150V Maximum
- Charge and Discharge Current: 10A Maximum
- Maximum Input Power of Solar Panel:
- With 12V Battery: 130 Watts
- With 24V Battery: 260 Watts
- Internal power consumption (no load): 15mA
- Transfer efficiency: <=96% (12V Battery) / <=97% (24V Battery)
- MPPT Tracking efficiency: >99%
- Over Voltage Protection: 14.4V / 28.8V
- Charge Voltage Limit: 15.5V / 31.0V
- Equalizing Charge Voltage: 15.2V / 30.4V
- Equalizing Charge Interval: 30 days
- Boosting Charge Voltage: 14.4V / 28.8V
- Floating Charge Voltage: 13.8V / 27.6V
- Over-discharge Recover Voltage: 12.5V / 25V
- Over-discharge Voltage: 11.0V / 22.0V
- Boosting Charge Time: 2 Hours
- Equalizing Charge Time: 1 Hour
- Light-operated Voltage On: 5V
- Light-operated Voltage Off: 6V
- Light-operated Delay Time: 5 minutes
- Overload Protection:
- Load current >=1.25 times rated current, disconnects the load within 10 seconds
- Load current >=1.5 times rated current, disconnects the load within 5 seconds
- Protection features:
- Overload protection
- Battery reverse connection
- Voltage of the PV input terminal is over value
- Reverse charging protection at night
- TVS lightning protection
- Size: Approx.14.3 x 7.1 x 3.8 cm/ 5.6 x 2.8 x 1.5 inch (LxWxH)
- Weight: 430gm / 15.2 ounces
- Operating Temperature: -35 ~ +60C
- Maximum Altitude: 3000m / 10,000 Feet
- IP64 waterproof (splash resistant)
1X (1 Piece) 10A 12/24V MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our office in Colorado for quick delivery.