5V Out, 6V to 12V In AMS1117-5.0 DC-DC Step-Down Linear Voltage Regulator Module
Power this step-down linear voltage regulator power converter module with any voltage from 6V to 12V, and it generates a fixed output voltage of 5.0V at up to 1000mA current.
This module is ideal for regulating 6V, 9V or 12V battery voltage down to the 5.0V level required by many electronic circuits.
- Input: 6V to 12V DC on + and - terminals
- Output: 5.0V at 1000mA maximum current, output terminals, limited by power dissipation *
- Dimensions: 1" L x 0.44" W x 0.13" H (25mm x 10mm x 3mm)
- Pins for input and output connectors are solder onto the board for easy connection
A PCB-mounted LED illuminates when voltage is applied to the module.
* The AMS1117 voltage regulator used in this module is a linear voltage regulator, and can get very hot when dissipating higher currents with larger voltage drops. The actual maximum output current is limited by the power dissipation ability of the device. See this application note for a discussion of the AMS1117 Safe Operating Area and SOA curves.
- 1X 6V - 12V In 5.0V Out AMS1117-5 Step-Down Linear Voltage Regulator Power Converter Module
- Operating instructions
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our facility in the United States.