This clip-on digital tuner has presets for tuning guitar, bass, violin, ukulele and chromatic.
The double color backlit LCD screen displays the instrument selected, the note the string is tuned to, and an in-tune indicator meter showing whether the string is in-tune, low, or high. When the string is in tune, the meter display will be centered and the display color turns green. if the string is out of tune, the meter indicates whether it is low or high, and the display color is blue.
The portable clip-on style is easy to clip onto any stringed instrument, and the display can be rotated in both X and Y axes for proper positioning of the view angle of the LCD screen.
- Tuning Presets: Chromatic(C), Guitar(G), Bass(B), Violin(V), Ukulele(U)
- Pitch Range: 440Hz
- Detection Range: A0(27.5Hz)-C8(4186Hz)
- Tuning Method: Clip-on (tunes by vibration)
- Detection Accuracy: ±0.5 percent
- Power: 1x CR2332 Lithium coin battery (included)
- Item Weight: 18g / 0.6oz
- Package Size: 5.5 * 4.5 * 3.3cm / 2.2 * 1.8 * 1.3in
- Package Weight: 27g / 0.9oz
AT-101 Tuning Procedure:
- Press and hold the button to turn on (or off) the tuner.
- Press and release the button to select the tuning mode (C)hromatic, (G)uitar, (B)ass, (V)iolin, or (U)kelele.
- Clip the tuner onto the headstock, scroll or peg board of your instrument.
- Play a single note on your instrument. In Guitar, Bass, Violin, and Ukelele modes, the display shows the string number and the note name. In Chromatic mode, the display shows the note name. If the backlight stays blue, the meter will show whether the note is flat or sharp. Tune the string until it is in tune, the meter will then be centered and the backlight will turn green.
- Move on to the next string.
- The tuner will power off automatically after 3 minutes if there is no signal detected.
1x AROMA AT-101 Clip-on Tuner
1x User Manual (English)
1x CR2332 Lithium Coin Battery