DC-DC 12V Input to 3.3V 5V 12V Multiple Output Voltage Conversion Module
This flexible and easy to use module is powered by 6V to 12V DC input, and provides three fixed DC outputs: 3.3V, 5.0V, and a third output which is a direct connection to the DC input.
Perfect for providing support power for your electronic design, every DIY hobbyist should have a couple of these flexible power supplies on their electronics workbench. They can also be used as a multi-output fixed voltage DC power supply in electronic equipment designs.
- Input: DC 6V - 12V on standard 5.5mm outer / 2.1mm inner barrel connector
- Outputs: 3.3V DC at 800mA maximum current *, 5.0V DC at 800mA maximum current *, 12V DC (the 12V output is directly connected to the input, i.e. with 12VDC input, this output will be 12VDC; with 9VDC input, this output will be 9VDC)
- Output power on/off switch
- Two-row multiple pin outputs, easy to use and connect
- Red LED illuminates when input DC power is suppled and output is turned on
- PCB size: 30mm x 31mm
* The AMS1117 voltage regulators used in this module are linear voltage regulators, and can get very hot when dissipating higher currents with larger voltage drops. The actual maximum output current is limited by the power dissipation ability of the device. See this application note for a discussion of the AMS1117 Safe Operating Area. Although this application note addresses a different module, the calculations are comparable.
- 1x DC-DC 3.3V 5V 12V Multi Output Voltage Power Conversion Module
- Operating instructions
Each module is individually tested and static bagged in our US facility prior to shipment.
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility for quick delivery.