5V USB Input to 12V Output DC-DC Step Up Boost Power Supply Converter Module
This DC boost power regulator module is USB powered (nominally 5V, will operate with 3V to 6V input), and generates a regulated 12V DC output at up to 0.4A continuous current (5 Watts).
Simply plug it into a computer USB connector, USB power bank or automobile USB adapter, and it provides a regulated 12V output.
- Non-isolated step-up (Boost) module
- Input voltage: 5V on USB connector (will operate from 3.0V to 6V)
- Output voltage: 12V DC on on + and - input terminals
- Output Current: 0.4A continuous
- Efficiency: Approximately 90%
- PCB Dimensions (approx.): 34mm x 17mm (1.34" x 0.67")
- Overall Dimensions (Including USB connector, approx.): 49mm x 17mm x 6mm (1.9" x 0.67" x 0.23")
- Weight (approx.): 3g
- 1x USB DC-DC 5V Input to 12V Fixed Output Step Up Boost Power Supply Module
- Specifications and usage documentation
Each module is individually tested and static bagged in our US office prior to shipment.
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.