FM Stereo Radio Module RRD-102 V2.0 RDA5807M DIY
The RRD-102 V2.0 FM stereo radio module is a high sensitivity, low power consumption, ultra- small size FM stereo radio receiver. Using the RDA5807M IC, this circuit requires few external components. Small size, low power consumption, low cost, and simple application provides an easy-to-use and highly cost-effective single-chip FM stereo radio module.
DVD, TV, MP3, MP4 and other built -in FM wide-band wireless receiver module.
Wireless audio and wireless stereo headset functionality.
GPS navigation, TV broadcasting systems and other wireless FM radio.
High-end game consoles and wireless audio electronic toys.
Mobile phones, intercom systems, mobile radio devices and other stereo radio.
PDAs and Notebook PC and other peripheral applications.
- 76-108MHz FM band worldwide compatible.
- Uses a common 102BC module package, can be replaced without changing the circuit design.
- Emulates the TEA5767 IC.
- High sensitivity, low noise, anti-interference ability, very few external components, simple to use.
- Small size (11mm x 11.2mm, approx. 0.4" x 0.4").
- I2C serial data communications bus interface, support for external reference clock input.
- COMS technology fully integrated single-chip integrated circuit, power consumption is minimal.
- Built-in high-precision A / D ( analog ) and digital frequency synthesizer.
- Built-in LDO regulator, low power, wide input voltage range (2.7-3.6VDC).
- Built-in noise reduction, soft mute, bass boost circuit design.
- 32Ω load high power audio output, headphone connections are direct, no external audio driver amplifier.
- 1X FM Stereo Radio Module RDA5807M Wireless Module RRD-102 V2.0
- Specifications and operation documentation
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.