This ATC and ATO inline waterproof fuse holder is compatible with any ATC and ATO blade fuse. The waterproof body and tight-fitting water-resistant cap is ideal for marine, off-road, automotive or any application that could be exposed to wet or damp conditions.
The holder features 10AWG copper wire for the 30A model and 12 AWG copper wire for the 10A and 15A models and fits standard ATC and ATO blade fuses from 1 Amp to 40 Amp. Six-inch pigtail wires on each side allow you to splice it into any project to protect a circuit from overloading in extreme operating conditions or in the event of a short circuit, to keep your car, boat, ATV or electric device in a safe condition.
Features & Specifications
- 10AWG (30A model) 12 AWG (10A & 15A models) red pigtail copper wire allows you to splice it into any project
- Wire length: Approx 6 inches of wire on each side
- Fuse holder dimensions: 41x35x15mm
- Waterproof design, the rubber cap fits on tightly to protect any standard ATC or ATO blade fuse inside
- Supplied with a 10A, 15A or 30A fuse (fuse current selected during ordering), but can be used with any standard ATC/ATO blade fuse, Suitable for 1A, 2A, 3A, 5A, 7.5A, 10A, 15A, 20A, 30A, 40A, ideal for car, truck, trailer, ATV, or boat.