IO Expansion Board Breakout Adapter Shield for micro:bit
This expansion board for micro:bit replicates all of the IO ports from a Micro:bit and makes them available on easy-to-access connector pins. In addition, it supports 5VDC power through an input MicroUSB connector, and includes an onboard buzzer that is connected to the P0 pin through a jumper, facilitating simple connecting and disconnecting of the buzzer. This expansion board simplifies the use of the Micro:bit in electronic and DIY projects.
- Small size, suitable for DIY projects
- All IO ports from the micro:bit are extracted
- On-board buzzer - you can directly use the music module in MakeCode to play music. At the same time, the 3.5mm audio connector on the board can be connected to audio headphones or speakers
- Two LEGO-compatible pin holes for easy assembly and integration
- The 3PIN interface is distinguished by yellow, red, and black. It is created so that plugging it in the wrong way is difficult, and it is convenient to plug in the sensors.
- Replicates the 5PIN gold fingers on the Micro:bit. This is convenient for users who like to use the alligator clips
- Includes 1A self-recovery fuse
Note: The BBC micro:bit board is not included. It is shown in the photos for illustrative purposes only. The BBC micro:bit board can be purchased here: