KBPC5002 200V 50A Metal Case Single Phase Diode Bridge Rectifier
This KBPC5002 50A 200V silicon bridge rectifier features an electrically-isolated metal case for maximum heat dissipation, surge overload rating of 400A, and low voltage drop.
- Maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage (VRRM): 200V
- Maximum RMS bridge input voltage (VRMS): 140V
- Maximum DC blocking voltage (VDC): 200V
- Maximum average forward rectified output current at TA=40 C (IF(AV)): 50A
- Peak forward surge current single sine-wave superimposed on rated load (JEDEC Method) (IFSM): 400A
- Typical thermal resistance per element (ReJA): 2.5 degrees C/W
- Operating junction and storage temperature range: -55 to +150 C
- Maximum instantaneous forward voltage drop per leg at 25A (VF): 1.0V
- Maximum DC reverse current at rated TA=25 C (IR): 10uA
- DC blocking voltage per element TA=125 C (IR): 500uA
- Weight: 32 grams (approx)
- 1x (1 piece) KBPC5002 50A 200V Metal Case Single Phase Diode Bridge Rectifier
- Manufacturer's datasheet
Contact us for quantity/OEM pricing.
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery!