Mini DC Power Supply Step Down Converter 24V to 1-20V Adjustable & 5V USB with LCD Display
This 2-channel DC-DC Buck Converter uses a high-efficiency DC-DC buck step-down converter with a microcomputer control system and LCD display to monitor voltage and current in real time.
It operates on any input voltage from 9V to 24V and provides both a variable 1-20V output controlled by the coarse and fine power controls, plus a fixed 5V output at up to 2A, accessible via the USB connector or 2-pin DuPont header.
The LCD simultaneously displays the voltage and current for both outputs.
With its small size and portability, it is the ideal power supply for students, hobbyists or laboratories.
Specifications and Features:
- LCD screen with white characters and a blue background displays voltage and current for both outputs simultaneously
- DC Power Input: Standard 5.5mm/2.1mm DC-Socket input
- DC Input Voltage: 9V to 24V, reverse polarity protection
- Coarse (1-20V) and fine (+/-1V) tuning knobs for precise voltage regulation
- Variable output voltage available on DuPont 0.1" header connectors and screw-terminal blocks
- Output voltage adjustable from 1V to 20V, maximum 2A load with short circuit protection
- Fixed 5V Output available on USB-A and DuPont 0.1" header connectors, maximum 2A load with short circuit protection
- Over 90% efficiency rate (related to the input and output voltage, current and dropout)
- Size: 80mm x 80mm x 25mm (3.2" x 3.2" x 1")
Powers on automatically when power is attached. Use the “Power” button to switch off and on again.
Automatic zero-calibration may be less accurate over time due to component aging and environmental temperature changes.
Calibration Mode: Disconnect power and all loads. Press and hold the “Power” button and keep it pressed while connecting DC power to the unit. The automatic zero-calibration will be performed. On success, the LCD will display 0.
The module is a step-down (buck) converter, therefore the input voltage must be at least ~1.5V higher than the output voltage.
When using the USB output, the input DC voltage should be limited to 20V.
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.