This right-angle male N-Type plug to UHF SO-239 (PL-259 Female) jack adapter is ideal for joining jumpers or cables in CB or HAM radio setups.
It is used for connecting N-Type female jack to UHF PL-259 plug connectors together.
High quality, brass (copper-alloy) metal housing, nickel-plated. Gold-plated copper center conductor and POM (Delrin) insulation.
Right-Angle N-Type Male Plug to SO-239 Jack Adapter Specifications:
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Body Material: Brass
- Body Plating: Nickel
- Insulator: POM (Delrin)
- Inner Conductor: Copper, gold-plated
- Dimensions: 35mm L x 33.5mm W x 20mm Diameter (1.38 in x 1.32 in x 0.79 in )
- Weight: 56 grams (2 ounces)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85C
- RoHs (2002/95/EC): Compliant by exemption
1x (1 Piece) Right-Angle N-Type Male Plug to SO-239 (PL-259 Female) Jack RF Adapter Connector
Two adapters are shown in the photos to illustrate the connector types on each end; one adapter is included in the purchase price.