PAM8610 15Wx2 12V Dual Channel Stereo Class D Audio Amplifier Board Module
This mini digital stereo audio amplifier board uses a PAM8610 Class D stereo audio amplifier IC with high power output up to 2X15W into 4 Ohms and 10W into 8 Ohms. It offers low THD+N, allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction, all in a compact form factor. It can operate from a 6V to 15V power supply or batteries.
It can be used in any DIY design requiring a miniature audio amplifier, especially portable and mobile applications operating on battery power.
- Amplifier IC: PAM8610
- Working Voltage: 6V-15V DC
- Recommended Voltage: 12V DC @ 2-3A
- Output Power: 10Wx2 @ 8 Ohm; 15Wx2 @ 4 Ohm - Higher output power or high ambient temperature may require a heatsink (not included)
- Channels: Stereo
- Working Mode: Class D (PWM modulation)
- Signal-noise Ratio: 90%
- Input impedance: 15K
- Output Impedance: 4-8 Ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-22KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N) @ 5W / 1KHz / 8Ohm: <0.1%
- Connectors: 2.54mm pins
- Board Size: 28 x 22 x 2.5mm
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands free / headsets
- Robots that speak or generate sounds
- Portable Speakers & DIY Boomboxes
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi DIY Audio Projects
- The input DC power supply voltage should not exceed 15V.
- Can drive 4-8 Ohm speakers, 8 Ohm impedance recommended.
- Left and right channel "negative" connections should not be connected together, otherwise it may damage the module. Speakers (load) should be connected before power is applied to the module. Do not short the module's outputs.
- Ensure wiring is correct and input voltage does not exceed 15V before applying power.
- 1x PAM8610 Digital Audio Amplifier Board
- 11x 2.54mm interconnect pins
- Operating instructions