These Plato Model 170 cutters are an excellent snipper tool for the electronic hobbyist or prototyper. They also work great as an all-purpose household snip cutter. The 170 has a thin profile designed for those hard-to-reach areas in electronic assembly.
Plato wire cutters use the shear cutting method which requires 50% less operator effort and extends cutting life because they shear rather than pinch. The handles are cushioned for all-day comfort and automatically spring back to their original position after each use.
Plato 170 Model Features:
- Blue, nonslip, cushioned handles give maximum operator comfort even during prolonged use
- Spring Loaded for easy use, the unique return spring is hidden in the handles
- Plato 170 Cutters are 5" long (approx 13cm) with a 7/16" (11mm) jaw blade length
- Cut: Flush
- Jaw Length: 0.75" (19mm)
- Overall Length: 5" (130mm) approximate
- Spring Loaded: Yes
- Wire Gauge Capacity: Up to 18AWG
- MAX Cutting Capability: 0.04" (1mm) dia wire
1X (1 Piece) Plate Model 170 Wire Cutters