Soil Hygrometer Moisture Sensor Detection Module for Arduino with Cables
This is a water/moisture sensor which can be used to detect soil moisture. It includes DuPont cables to connect it to your Arduino or other microcontroller.
- Adjustable sensitivity by adjusting the digital potentiometer (shown in blue).
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V.
- Digital and analog dual output mode.
- Mounting holes for easy installation.
- Power indicator LED (red) and digital switching output indicator LED (green).
- Uses LM393 comparator chip for stable operation.
- VCC: 3.3V-5V
- GND: GND
- DO: Digital output interface (0 and 1)
- AO: Analog output interface
- PCB Dimensions: 3 cm x 1.5 cm
- Soil Probe Dimensions: 6 cm x 2 cm
Garden automatic irrigation system
- 1x Soil Moisture Detector Module
- 1x Probe
- 6x Dupont Cables
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our facility in the United States for quick delivery.