TDA7297 15Wx2 Digital Stereo Audio Amplifier Module with Volume Potentiometer US
TDA7297 15Wx2 Stereo Audio Amplifier Board with Volume Control Potentiometer
This TDA7297 stereo amplifier module delivers 15 watts per channel into two channels and is powered by a 9V to 16V DC power supply, making it a perfect audio amplifier for auto and portable stereos, and DIY boomboxes and audio systems.
The board includes a large heatsink and dual-terminal screw terminal connectors for easy termination of the speaker outputs. The audio input is a stereo headphone audio jack, and volume is controlled with the onboard potentiometer.
- Power handling: 2 x 15 watts @ 8 ohms, 10% THD; ~12W @ 1% THD
- Minimum load impedance: 4 ohms, 8 Ohm speakers recommended
- DC power supply input: 9V - 16V, maximum of 12V recommended for 4 Ohm speakers
- Power supply input connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel jack, connecting cable included
- Audio input connector: Mini RCA stereo headphone jack
- Built-in short-circuit and thermal overload protection
- Dimensions: 50 X 50 X 42 mm excluding potentiometer shaft
1X TDA7297 2x15W Digital Audio Amplifier Module
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.
BEST OFFERS are considered for multiple piece orders only.
We provide FREE USPS First Class Shipping with Tracking - Not Economy Shipping