This TDA7297 stereo audio amplifier module delivers 15 watts per channel into two channels.
The board includes a large heatsink and dual-terminal screw terminal connectors for easy connection of the speaker outputs. The audio input is a stereo headphone audio jack, and volume is controlled with the onboard potentiometer.
- Power handling: 2 x 15 watts @ 8 Ohms, 10% THD; ~10W @ 1% THD
- Minimum load impedance: 4 Ohms, 8 Ohms recommended
- DC power supply input: 9V - 16V, maximum of 12V recommended for 4 Ohm speakers
- Power supply input connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel jack, connecting cable included
- Audio input connector: Mini RCA stereo headphone jack
- Input impedance: 30K Ohms typical, 25K Ohms minimum
- Built-in short-circuit and thermal overload protection
- Dimensions: 50 X 50 X 42 mm excluding potentiometer shaft
1 x TDA7297 Stereo Amplifier Board with Volume Control Knob
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our Colorado office for quick US delivery.
TDA7297 stereo audio amplifier board test and review by JohnAudioTech on YouTube: