TDA7492 50W Stereo High Power Digital Audio Amplifier Module
This TDA7492 stereo amplifier module delivers 50 watts into two channels. Use this Class D amplifier in DIY projects where high power is needed in a limited space.
The board includes a large heatsink and three dual-terminal screw terminal connectors for easy termination of the DC power input and speaker outputs. Depending on the voltage powering the unit, you will need 1A to 4A of current.
Included is an 8" stereo input cable, making the connection a breeze. Output volume is controlled by the level of the input signal.
- 50 W + 50 W continuous output power at THD = 10% with RL = 6 Ω and VCC = 25 V
40 W + 40 W continuous output power at THD = 10% with RL = 8 Ω and VCC = 25 V
- Minimum load (speaker) impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended power supply: 10V - 26V @ 1A - 4A
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" L x 2-5/16" W x 7/8" H
Note: When the speaker impedance is 4 ohms, the operating voltage must be less than 18V. When the speaker impedance is 6 ohms, the operating voltage should not exceed 25V. When the speaker impedance is 8 ohms, the working voltage cannot exceed 26V.
- 1X TDA7492 50Wx2 Digital Audio Amplifier Module
- Stereo wiring harness
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.