This DC boost power regulator module is powered by 2.0V to 4.5V DC input, and generates a regulated 5V DC output at 500mA continuous current.
It can be used to step up the voltage from two 1.5V DC batteries in series, or a single 1S, 18650 3.7V battery, to 5V DC to power any USB-powered device such as a mobile phone, tablet or MP3 player.
- DIY mobile power supply, with two 1.5V batteries in series, or a single 18650 3.7V battery, you can output 5V voltage for your phone, MP3, MP4, PSP or any other USB-powered device.
- To power your USB-powered electronic devices that require a 5V power supply, this module can directly step-up two 1.5V batteries connected in series, or a 1S, 18650 3.7V LiPo battery to a regulated 5V.
- Non-isolated step-up (Boost) module
- Input voltage: 2.0V to 4.5V DC on + and - input terminals
- Output voltage: 5V on USB connector
- Output Current: 500mA continuous (single lithium input)
- Efficiency: Up to 96% (the higher the input voltage, the higher the efficiency)
- Switching frequency: 500KHz
- Output ripple: 30mV (MAX) 20M bandwidth (input 4V output 5.1V 1A)
- Voltage indication: LED lights when DC voltage is applied to the module (LED indicator does not light if input voltage is less than ~2.0V)
- Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40°c to +85°c)
- Full load temperature rise: 30°c
- Quiescent Current: 130uA
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Short circuit protection: None (Please use the lithium battery with protection.)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None
- Input: IN + Positive, IN - Negative
- Output: USB Output
- PCB Dimensions (approx.): 24mm x 17mm (0.95" x 0.67")
- Overall Dimensions (Including USB connector, approx.): 32mm x 17mm x 10mm (1.25" x 0.67" x 0.4")
- Weight (approx.): 3g
1x DC-DC 2.0V to 5V In to USB 5V DC Boost Step-up Power Supply Converter Module
Specifications and usage documentation
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.