TPA3110 2X15W Digital Stereo Audio Power Amplifier Module Board
This stereo digital audio power amplifier module features a TPA3110 15W per channel high-efficiency Class-D audio power amplifier IC to drive a pair of stereo speakers.
The module requires an input DC power supply of 8 to 24 volts at up to 3A current, and an analog audio source. It can drive stereo speakers with impedances as low as 4Ω. With an efficiency of 90%, the TPA3110 eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music.
The outputs are fully protected against shorts to GND, VCC, and output-to-output. The short-circuit protection and thermal protection includes an auto-recovery feature.
Build your own sound system with a pair of speakers, and power it from your car's battery, a 12V wall power supply, or 3+ 18650 Li-Ion batteries.
- Dual channel 15W+15W output into 8Ω loads at 10% THD+N from a 16V supply
- 10W+10W output into 8Ω Loads at 10% THD+N from a 13V supply
- Applicable Speaker Impedance: 4/6/8/10 ohm
- 90% Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates Need for Heat Sinks
- Supply Voltage: DC 8-24V at 3A maximum current (recommend 12-16V at 3A)
- Short Circuit Protection and Thermal Protection With Auto Recovery Option
- Power Supply Interface: 2.54 x 2PIN
- Speaker Interface: 2.54 x 2PIN x 2
- Audio input: 2.54 x 3PIN
- PCB Board Size: 33 x 25 x 3.5mm
- Weight: 4g
- Connect the speakers to the R (Right) and L (Left) connectors.
- Connect the support power supply to the Power inputs, Ground to GND and +V to Vcc.
- Connect an audio input to the L, R and Ground audio input connector
1x TPA3110 2X15W Digital Stereo Audio Power Amplifier Module Board
2.54mm pin headers for connections
Printed installation and operation instructions
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.