TPA3110 30W Digital Mono Audio Power Amplifier Module Board
This mono digital audio power amplifier module features a TPA3110 30W high-efficiency Class-D audio power amplifier IC to drive a single speaker. It can be used alone for public address and other mono applications, or in pairs to build a 30W stereo amplifier.
The module requires an input DC power supply of 8 to 24 volts at up to 3A current, and an analog audio source. It can drive speakers with impedances as low as 4Ω. With an efficiency of 90%, the TPA3110 eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music.
The outputs are fully protected against shorts to GND, VCC, and output-to-output. The short-circuit protection and thermal protection includes an auto-recovery feature.
Build your own audio system powered from your car's battery, a 12V wall power supply, or 3+ 18650 Li-Ion batteries.
- Single channel (mono) 30W output into 8Ω loads at 10% THD+N from a 16V supply
- 20W output into 8Ω Loads at 10% THD+N from a 13V supply
- Applicable Speaker Impedance: 4/6/8 ohm
- 90% Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates Need for Heat Sinks
- Supply Voltage: DC 8-24V at 3A maximum current (recommend 12-16V at 3A)
- Short Circuit Protection and Thermal Protection With Auto Recovery Option
- Power Supply Interface: 2.54 x 2PIN
- Speaker Interface: 2.54 x 2PIN
- Audio input: 2.54 x 2PIN'
- Standby connector: 2.54 x 2PIN
- PCB Board Size: 42 x 30 mm
- Weight: 10g
- Connect a speaker to the Output connector.
- Connect the support power supply to the Power inputs, Ground to GND and +V to Vcc.
- Connect an audio input to the audio input connector
1x TPA3110 30W Digital Mono Audio Power Amplifier Module Board
2.54mm pin headers for connections
Printed installation and operation instructions
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.