Mini 3A 0.8-20V Output MP1584 DC-DC Adjustable Step-Down Buck Power Supply Converter / Regulator Module Replaces LM2596 Converters
This ultra small adjustable 0.8V to 20V output DC to DC step-down Buck converter uses an MP1584EN high frequency switching regulator and integrated high voltage power MOSFET.
It features soft start, thermal shutdown, and under-voltage lockout (UVLO) to protect the module from operating at insufficient supply voltage.
Small size, light weight, low internal power consumption, and wide input voltage range of 4.5V to 28V makes this module suitable for a variety of different applications where small size and lightweight voltage conversion is needed, including RC cars and airplanes, quadcopters, robotics, Arduino modules and DIY devices.
- DIY 8051 / AVR / ARM / PIC / Arduino / Raspberry-Pi projects
- Breadboard power supply
- Manual speed adjustment of small DC motors
- Power Supply for RC project planes, cars, helicopters
- Universal Battery Elimination Circuit (UBEC) for 2S-6S lipo battery pack
- Receiver/servo power supply
- Communications equipment power supply
- Mobile equipment power supplies
- Voltage Regulator IC: MP1584EN
- Input Voltage: 4.5V - 28V
- Output Voltage: 0.8V - 20V
- Output Voltage Adjustment: On-board potentiometer
- Output Current: 1.8A (typical), 3.0A (max),
- Switching Frequency: 1MHz (typical), 1.5MHz (max),
- Conversion efficiency: 96% (max)
- Output Ripple: < 30mV
- Output Accuracy: +/- 0.5%
- Dimensions: 22 x 17 x 4 (mm)
- Operating Temperature: -50 ~ +85 deg. C
Set voltage using a voltmeter and adjust to proper output voltage before installing in your device.
1x Mini 3A 0.8-20V DC-DC Converter Adjustable Step-down Power Supply Module MP1584
Specifications and usage instructions
Each module is individually tested and static bagged in our US office prior to shipment.