Arduino UNO R3 Compatible ATmega328P CH340 USB Microcontroller Board DIY
This Arduino-Compatible UNO R3 development board has all of the features of the original Arduino Uno with the added benefit of an ISP header and CH340G USB interface.
The UNO can be programmed over a USB B cable using the Arduino IDE: Just plug in the board, select "Arduino UNO" from the board menu and you are ready to upload sketches.
You can power the UNO Board over USB or through the barrel jack. The on-board power regulator can handle any input voltage on the barrel jack from 7 to 15 Vdc.
Arduino Compatible UNO R3 Development Board Specifications:
- ATmega328 microcontroller with UNO Bootloader Installed
- USB Programming Facilitated by the CH340G
- USB-B Connector
- Input voltage: 7-15V on barrel connector, or USB power
- 0-5V outputs with 3.3V compatible inputs
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- ISP Header
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- All SMD Construction
- R3 Shield Compatible
- 1 x UNO R3 ATMEGA328P Arduino Compatible Micro-Controller Board
- Printed specifications and usage documentation
Each UNO Board is individually tested and static bagged in our US office prior to shipment.
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility for quick delivery.
Arduino Resources and Guides:
Getting Started with Arduino: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/HomePage
CH340G USB Bus Converter driver download links:
Arduino Software (IDE) download link: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
Arduino Uno Documentation: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardUno
This board is licensed under Arduino's Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license.