This PL-259 UHF Male plug to SO-239 UHF Female jack adapter is ideal for joining jumpers or cables in CB or HAM radio setups.
It is used for connecting SO-239 UHF Female jack to PL-259 UHF Male plug connectors together, and is often used as a "gender changer".
High quality, brass (copper-alloy) metal housing, nickel-plated. Gold-plated copper center conductor and POM (Delrin) insulation.
PL-259 UHF Male Plug to SO-239 UHF Female Straight Jack Adapter Specifications:
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Body Material: Brass
- Body Plating: Nickel
- Insulator: POM (Delrin)
- Inner Conductor: Copper, gold-plated
- Dimensions: 36mm L x 19mm Diameter (1.4 in x 0.75 in )
- Weight: 30 grams (1.06 ounces)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85C
- RoHs (2002/95/EC): Compliant by exemption
1x (1 Piece) Straight PL-259 UHF Male Plug to SO-239 UHF Female Jack RF Adapter Connector
Two adapters are shown in the photos to illustrate the connector types on each end; one adapter is included in the purchase price.