Speed up your Internet Of Things (IoT) application development process. NodeMCU is an open-source firmware that helps you to prototype your IOT product with code like Arduino, but interactively in a Lua script.
This NodeMCU Development Kit is based on the ESP8266 and integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. You can use it to create your own WiFi hotspot, WiFi client, WiFi server, mesh network, 2 way communications module and more.
- CH340G USB Interface
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standard
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA
- AD0: 1 channel ADC
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Continuous Current: ˜70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- Working temperature: -40 ? ~ + 125 ?
NodeMCU Firmware & Development Kit Website: http://www.nodemcu.com/index_en.html
- 1x NodeMcu LUA ESP8266 CH340G WIFI Development Board
- Operation instructions and pinout sheet
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.
Streamline your NodeMCU testing and development and save money. Purchase our NodeMCU V3 I/O Development Kit here, which includes this NodeMCU V3 development board and an Expansion Breadboard in one package, at a discount over purchasing them individually.