10/20/30A PWM Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller Dual USB 12V 24V - Black Case
This Solar Battery Charge Controller automatically manages and regulates the voltage and current to the battery from the solar panel(s). It incorporates short-circuit, open-circuit, reverse polarity, and overload protection in order to ensure that the batteries are not overcharged and that power isn't discharged from the batteries to the solar panels during shaded or dark conditions and drain the batteries. It comes with USB ports to charge for your phone and other electronic devices directly from the controller.
This solar charge controller is perfect for smaller home, cabin, RV and other remote and portable solar systems.
- This controller is designed for use only with 12V and 24V lead-acid batteries. It cannot be used with lithium-ion, nickel-cadmium or other battery types.
- Regulates the voltage from the solar panels going to the batteries.
- Built-in industrial master chip to control the charge and discharge process with adjustable parameters to prolong the battery life cycle and stabilize power to the load.
- 3-stage PWM charge management with short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, and reverse polarity protection.
- Dual USB outputs with 5V/2A maximum power (across both outputs) can charge mobile phones, tablets, and other USB-powered devices.
- LCD display with backlight function displays status and parameters.
- Dual MOSFET reverse current protection, low power dissipation.
- Easy to install and operate, suitable for home, industrial, commercial, remote and portable solar energy systems.
- Size: Approx.13.3 x 7 x 3.5 cm/ 5.24 x 2.76 x 1.38 inch (LxWxH)
- Battery Voltage: 12V/ 24V (Auto recognition)
- Input Charging Current: 10A / 20A / 30A dependent upon the model chosen. The maximum panel output current should be about 25% less than the controller's maximum input current rating. For example, with a single 6A 100W panel, use the 10A model. Two 6A panels (12A total) should use the 20A model. If in doubt, use the higher current model, i.e. if the maximum panel output current is 9A, use the 20A model rather than the 10A model
- Maximum Discharge Current: 10A
- Internal power consumption: =10mA
- Over Charge Protection:
- B01 Sealed: 14.4V/28.8V
- B02 Gel: 14.2V/28.4V
- B03 Flood: 14.6V/29.2V
- Over Charge Float: 13.7V/27.4V
- Charge Recovery Voltage: 12.6V/25.2V
- Over-discharge Protection: 10.7V/21.4V
- Over-discharge Recovery: 12.6V/25.2V
- USB output: 5V/2A
- 12V batteries should be used with solar panels capable of generating 18V-25V
With 12V batteries, the maximum panel voltage must not exceed 25V
- 24V batteries should be used with solar panels capable of generating 36V-50V
With 24V batteries, the maximum panel voltage must not exceed 50V
- Maximum Power Output:
- 10A (12V / 120W (MAX) 24V / 240W (MAX) )
- 20A (12V / 240W (MAX) 24V / 480W (MAX) )
- 30A (12 V / 360W (MAX) 24V / 720W (MAX) )
- Operating Temperature: -35 ~ +60C
- Storage Temperature: -35 ~ +60C
1X (1 Piece) 10A, 20A or 30A PWM Solar Charge Controller - Black Case