15A 6V-90V Pulse Width Modulated PWM DC Motor Speed Controller / Regulator
This DC Motor Speed Controller controls the speed of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage from 6V to 90V with a duty cycle continuously adjustable from 0%-100%.
A panel-mount potentiometer for the speed control is included with the module. The duty cycle can also be controlled by a 0-5V analog control signal in place of the potentiometer.
The motor speed controller can provide a continuous current of 15A to your DC motor or other DC load. The module includes a user-replaceable board-mounted 15A fuse to protect the motor and controller form overcurrent conditions.
- Input supply voltage: 6V - 90V DC
- Maximum output power: 1000W
- Maximum continuous output current: 15A
- Overload and short circuit protection current (fuse): 15A
- Static Current: 0.005 A ( Standby )
- PWM frequency: 15kHz
- Duty Cycle: 0%-100% continuously adjustable via the potentiometer, or with a 0-5V analog control signal
- Operating environment temperature: -20°c to 40°c
- Size (L*W*H): 64mm x 59mm x 27mm / 2.5" x 2.3" x 1.1"(approx)
- Net weight: 69g
NOTE: This controller cannot be used with a BRUSHLESS motor.
The controller is NOT reverse-polarity protected and will be damaged if connected to the supply voltage with the wrong polarity. Double check all connections before applying power and always turn off the power supply before making any wiring changes.
- 1x 15A 6V-90V Pulse Width Modulated PWM DC Motor Speed Controller with Potentiometer
- Printed installation and operation notes
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.