These SO-239 to SO-239 female jack adapters are ideal for joining jumpers or cables in CB or HAM radio setups.
They are used for connecting two PL-259 UHF plug connectors.
High quality, brass copper metal housing, nickel-plated.
SO239 Adapter Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 0~6GHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.2 typical @ DC - 3000MHz
- Working Voltage: 750V RMS, 50Hz, at sea level
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: ≥2000V RMS, 50Hz, at sea level
- Dielectric Resistance: ≥5000MΩ
- Contact Resistance: Center Contact ≤5mΩ, Outer Contact ≤5 mΩ
- Durability: >500 cycles
- Body Material: Brass
- Body Plating: Nickel
- Insulator: PTFE
- Inner Conductor: Phosphor Bronze
- Dimensions: 34mm L x 17mm Diameter (1.33 in x 0.67 in)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85C
- RoHs (2002/95/EC): Compliant by exemption
2x (2 Pieces) SO-239 to SO-239 female (jack) RF Coaxial Adapters