This BNC male plug to SMA female jack RF coaxial adapter is ideal for joining jumpers or cables from CB or HAM radio setups.
It is used for connecting a BNC Female plug connector to an SMA Male jack connector.
High quality, copper metal housing, nickel and gold plated.
- Body Material: Brass
- Body Plating: Nickel and Gold
- Insulator: PTFE
- Inner Conductor: Copper, Gold Plated
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: 27mm L x 14mm D (1.07 in x 0.54 in)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85C
- RoHs (2002/95/EC): Compliant by exemption
1x (1 Piece) BNC Male Plug to SMA Female Jack RF Adapter