This BNC Male to SMA Male RF coaxial adapter is ideal for joining jumpers or cables from CB or HAM radio setups.
It is used for connecting a BNC Female jack (Socket) connector to an SMA Female jack (socket) connector.
High quality, copper metal housing, nickel and gold plated.
- Body Material: Brass
- Body Plating: Nickel and Gold
- Insulator: PTFE
- Inner Conductor: Copper, Gold Plated
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: 31mm L x 14mm D (1.2 in x 0.54 in)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85C
- RoHs (2002/95/EC): Compliant by exemption
1x (1 Piece) BNC Male to SMA Male RF Coaxial Adapter