MQ-5 Methane / Propane / Butane / LPG / Natural Gas / City Gas Sensor Detector Module
This MQ-5 gas detector is used for leak detection of LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas), methane, propane, butane, natural gas and city gas, with low sensitivity to alcohol and smoke. Suitable for home and industrial use, it has fast response and recovery characteristics, a long life and reliable stability.
The module features dual signal outputs: An analog output (0V to ~5V), the higher the gas concentration, the higher the voltage, and a digital TTL level output to signal the presence or absence of gas. The TTL threshold is adjustable with the onboard potentiometer.
- Operating voltage: 5 Volts DC (VCC Pin)
- Dual signal output (analog (AO pin) and TTL (DO pin) level output)
- TTL output signal is normally low, goes high when has is detected. Threshold is adjusted with the onboard potentiometer
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Indicator LEDs
- DO (Digital Output On)
- Dimensions (approximate): 32mm x 20mm x 27mm LxWxH (1.25 x 0.8 x 1.1 inches)
- Weight: 7 grams
- 1X MQ-5 Methane / Propane / Butane / LPG / Natural Gas / City Gas Sensor Detector Module
- Operating instructions
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our facility in the United States.
- Click here for the MQ-5 Sensor Data Sheet