This BNC female jack to PL-259 UHF male plug adapter is ideal for joining jumpers or cables for CB or HAM radio setups.
It is used for connecting an SO-239 female UHF jack to a BNC Male plug connector.
Nickel-plated brass housing with gold-plated copper center conductor.
BNC Female to SO-239 Female Adapter Specifications:
- Body Material: Brass
- Body Plating: Nickel
- Insulator: PTFE
- Inner Conductor: Copper, Gold Plated
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: 33.5mm L x 20mm Diameter (1.32 in x 0.79 in)
- Weight: 23 Grams (0.8 Ounces)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85C
- RoHs (2002/95/EC): Compliant by exemption
1x (1 Piece) PL-259 UHF Male Plug to SMA Female Jack RF Adapter