sLAN/all PoE is a small Ethernet converter that provides Ethernet wired communication and Power over Ethernet (PoE) for serial equipment supporting RS232/RS422/RS485. The communication standard supports IEEE 802.3 10/100 Base-TX, IEEE 802.3af. It is equipped with a serial standard DB9 connector, providing an easy-to-apply gateway function to RS232/422/485 compliant equipment. The maximum communication speed is 921.6Kbps for serial and 100Mbps for Ethernet.
The COM Redirector software is provided for remote control, monitoring, and data communication. It is ideal for POS, factory automation, and building automation.
- Maximum Communication Speed: 921.6kbps
- RS/232/422/485 Serial: 1 DB9 port
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet: 1 RJ45 port
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Industrial Grade Temperature: -40~85°C
- Software Included: COM Port Redirector, TestView™
- Provides Web Browser, SGConfig for Management
- Built-in ±15kV IEC ESD Protection
Provides Ethernet-Based Serial Communication
Easily connect RS-232/RS422/RS485 serial devices to your network using sLAN which can be conveniently placed next to your serial equipment.
High Performance and Reliability
Considering unstable power supply in the industrial field, protection against over-voltage, over-current, and reverse voltage are provided, as well as the use of reliable components in its design for superior reliability and high performance.
Software Utilities Provided
The SerialGate series converters come with the following utilities:
COM Port Redirector: This utility allows the users to add virtual ports to the PC without modifying the client software to enable serial communication.
TestView™: A utility for checking the performance and stability of the data communication between the serial ports and Ethernet ports.
- Protocol: TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, HTTP
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 1 Port
- Power Over Ethernet (PD): IEEE 802.3 10/100 Base-TX , IEEE 802.3af
- Number of ports: 1 Serial Port
- Interface RS232/422/485: DE9
- Maximum Speed: 921.6 Kbps
- Signal Lines:
- RS232: TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD
- RS422: TXD+, TXD-, RXD+, RXD
- RS485: TRXD+, TRXD-
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8
- Stop Bits: 1, 2
- Parity Bits: None, Even, Odd
- Flow Control: RTS/CTS
- OS: RTOS
- Management Tools: Web, TestView™
- Configuration: Web, SGConfig
- Utility (Supported OS): COM Redirector for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 2008 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- LED: RDY(Ready), TXD(Serial), RXD(Serial)
- Power: USB 5V/500mA, Micro USB Type B
- Power (PoE): 48V Input, Max 12.95W
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 54.5 x 102.5 x 24.5mm (2.15 x 4.04 x 0.96in)
- Weight: 79g (2.79oz)
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Storing Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Humidity: 5 ~ 90% Non-Condensing
- Certifications KC
Ejector pin, LAN Cable,
Download Guide, Warranty Policy