The ezTCP SIG-5601 is a remote I/O gateway equipped with 4 analog input ports, 4 digital input ports, 4 digital output ports, and Ethernet and WiFi interfaces. It is connected securely to the Sollae IoT Cloud via MQTT protocol. The device allows you to monitor various analog sensors’ data, monitor and control equipment states from anywhere via a web interface.
Each individual analog port has three selectable measuring modes: voltage (0~5V), current (4~20mA), and current (0~20mA). This makes a single SIG-5601 able to work with many kinds of analog sensors.
Each digital input port also has a counter function. This makes the device able to monitor the ON/OFF state and count the state change (either falling or rising).
Each individual digital output port has a relay with both NO (Normal Open) and NC (Normal Closed) mode. Apart from ON/OFF control, each digital output can also be controlled to generate a pulse by simply clicking a button on the web.
The output port also can be automatically controlled by time-based schedules. The user needs to set schedules on the cloud; just like setting alarms on smartphones, the cloud will send commands to control on time.
Depending on the user's configuration, if the analog value in an analog input port or counter value in a digital input port passes through a predefined threshold, or the state of digital I/O ports changes, it can alert users via the web UI and/or send commands to control digital outputs on the same device or other devices (SIG-5451, SIG-5601).
With both Ethernet and WiFi interfaces, the SIG-5601 can connect to the Internet, either wired or wirelessly.
Since the SIG-5601 is connected to the Sollae IoT Cloud, it benefits from various Sollae IoT Cloud features, such as a real-time, secure, user-defined event, alarming, and different web interfaces. It is very easy to use. The user just needs to connect to the Internet, sign into the cloud, register the device to the user's account and interact with the device via the web. Visit Sollae Cloud for more information.
- 4 analog input ports: voltage or current
- 4 digital input ports: Wet contact or Dry contact input
- 4 digital output ports: both NO and NC output
- Selectable input mode (voltage or current)
- MQTT over TLS
- Support multiple access via Cloud
- Free to use Sollae Cloud
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃ ~ +85℃)
- Digital Input
- Input Type: Dry Contact / Wet Contact / NPN / PNP
- Input Voltage Range: 2.5V ~ 25V
- Number of Ports: 4
- Digital Output
- Output Type: Relay (Type C - NO/NC, Max DC 30V/2A with resistive load)
- Number of Ports: 2
- Analog Input
- Input Type: Voltage (0V ~ 5V) or Current (4mA ~ 20mA / 0mA ~ 20mA)
- Resolution: 12 bits
- Number of Ports: 4
- Network Physical Interface
- Wired Lan:
- Network Interface: 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet(RJ45)
- Ethernet Speed: Auto Sense
- 1:1 or Cross-over Cable Auto Sense
- 1000 VAC Isolation
- Wireless LAN:
- IEEE802.11b/g Wireless LAN with a USB dongle
- Software Functions
- Wireless LAN Mode: Infrastructure
- Protocols: IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack
ICMP, DHCP, mDNS, TLS, MQTT
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (TTLS / PEAP)
- LEDs: PWR, RUN, STS, LINK, MTX, MRX, Di0~Di3, Do0~Do3
- spFinder: Configuration and Monitoring Tool
- Access Security: Password
- Size: 180mm x 110mm x 26mm (7.1 x 4.3 x 1 inches)
- Weight: About 485g (17.1 ounces)
- Operating Environment
- Input Voltage:
- PWR1 - Terminal Block, DC 8.5V~38V
- PWR2 - DC jack, DC 5V±0.5V
- USB (Setup) - micro-USB, DC5V±0.5V
- Protection: Reverse Voltage Protection / Surge Protection
- Power Consumption: Typically 3.3W
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- KC Registration(KN 32, KN 35)
- CE EMC 2014/30/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU
- FCC FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class A
1X SIG-5601 ezTCP 4-Port I/O Gateway to Sollae Cloud
The delivery of this item is stock to 2 weeks. Please contact us prior to placing your order for a specific delivery time.
Documentation & Resources:
Remote Control and Monitoring via the Sollae Cloud with SIG-5601 all-in-one IoT Gateway Video