This SO-239 to SO-239 female UHF RF coaxial adapter is used for connecting two PL-259 UHF male plug connectors together. It can be used as a standalone coaxial RF barrel adapter, or as a panel or wall feedthrough.
This high-quality RF feedthrough features a CNC-machined nickel-plated brass (copper alloy) metal housing, gold-plated copper center conductor, and PTFE (Teflon) insulation.
SO-239 Bulkhead Feedthrough Adapter Specifications:
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- VSWR: ≤ 1.15 typical @ DC - 3000MHz
- Durability: >1000 cycles
- Body Material: Brass (Copper Alloy)
- Body Plating: Nickel
- Inner Conductor: Copper, gold-plated
- Insulator: PTFE (Teflon)
- Length: 4.5cm (1.77 inches), Barrel Diameter: 15.5mm (0.6 inches)
- RoHs (2002/95/EC): Compliant by exemption
- Includes SO-239 feedthrough adapter, two nuts, and two washers
1x (1 Piece) SO-239 to SO-239 female (jack) RF Coaxial Adapter with 2 nuts and 2 washers
Two adapters are shown in the photos to illustrate the connector types on each end; one adapter is included in the purchase price.