This SO-239 to SMA Male jumper features RG-316 cable for excellent RF performance while being flexible and easy to bend and route.
This jumper is perfect for connecting a handheld (HT) radio with a female SMA connector (most Ham HTs other than Baofeng, which have SMA Female connectors on the radio) to a base station or mobile antenna.
- Connector 1: SO239 (Female PL259) UHF Connector
- Connector 2: SMA Male Plug
- Cable: RG-316, 12 inches (~30 centimeters) length
- Cable Diameter: 0.1 inches (2.5mm)
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: 14mm x 6.5mm LxW (0.55in x 0.26in)
1x (1 Piece) SO239 to SMA Male Cable Jumper, 12 inch length