USB Flash Drive Micro SD TF Card MP3 Player Board Module w/ Switches & 2W Amplifier
Use this DIY MP3 player/audio decoder module to build your own MP3 player, Boom Box or portable audio player. Connect directly to headphones, or pair the stereo output of this player with an audio amplifier board such as a PAM8403 or PAM8610 to power your speakers.
- Plays MP3 audio files on a TF (MicroSD) card (the memory card used in cell phones), or a USB drive in U disk playback mode.
- Superior sound quality, 3.5mm headphone jack to connect headphones or to an external stereo amplifier. Onboard 2W mono amplifier to directly connect a speaker (single channel only for monitoring, not appropriate for stereo playback).
- Screw-type terminals to connect an external speaker (no soldering).
- Can be powered with standard 5V USB power (a USB power supply or power bank) through the Micro USB power connector. Can also be powered by a 3.7V to 5.5V battery or external power supply (connected to "Bat+" and "Bat-" terminals on either side of Micro USB power input connector.
- Module designed to facilitate modification.
- Supports MP3 format, automatically plays when TF card or USB drive is inserted, onboard red LED indicates power and status (solid red when power is on but not playing, flashing red when playing).
- U disk support (tested 32GB), TF card (tested 16GB) Play mode. TF card is the power-on default mode, if TF card is not inserted will play the USB drive. If both devices are installed, you can manually set the playback mode, (see Button Operating Instructions below).
- The buttons select Previous/Next tracks, Volume + -, Pause / Play, Device Mode Switching (TF Card or USB Drive input), Repeat.
- Input power range: 3.7V to 5.5V
- Size: 45mm * 36mm (1.75" x 1.4")
- Double layer board design, large copper traces and planes, stable and reliable.
Button Operating Instructions:
- "Prev / V--" button: "Press" for switching to previous song, "long press" (press and hold) to Decrease Volume.
- "Next / v ++" button: "Press" for switching to next song, "long press" to Increase Volume.
- "P / P / Mode" button: "Press" to switch between "Play / Pause", "long press" to switch between USB drive and TF card.
- "Repeat" button: "Press", for "single / full song" Cycle (no long press function)
Notes: A "long press" is approximately 2 seconds.
If you use a USB drive (U disk), a 5V power supply is recommended as some USB drives do not support 3.7V power.
- 1X TF Card U Disk MP3 Audio Decoder Player Board Module
- Specifications and usage instructions
Each module is individually tested and static bagged in our US office prior to shipment.
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility for quick delivery.