CNC Expansion Shield V3 + 4pcs A4988 Stepper Driver For Arduino Uno Mega2560
This Arduino motor control shield uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper motor drivers and can be used for engraving machines 3D printers or other applications requiring control of multiple stepper motors, such as for X Y Z control.
Compatible with GRBL 0.8. Open-source firmware operated on Arduino UNO, converting G code commands into stepping signals.
CNC Expansion Shield:
- Version: V3.0
- Color: Red
- Size: 68 x 53 x 18mm / 2.67 x 2.08 x 0.7"
- Voltage: DC 12V to 36V (only DRV8825 driver can handle up to 36V, A4988 is limited to 35V)
4pcs A4988 Driver:
- Color: Red
- Size: 20 x 15mm / 0.78 x 0.59"
- Thermal Shutdown Circuit: Yes
- Cross Current Protection: Yes
- Ground Fault Protection: Yes
- Load Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Minimum operating voltage: 8V
- Maximum operating voltage: 35V
- Continuous current per phase: 1A
- Maximum current per phase: 2A (with cooling)
- Minimum logic voltage: 3V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5V
- Microstep resolutions: Full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
1x V3 Motor Controller Expansion Shield
4x A4988 Drivers
4x A4988 Heat Sinks
Printed Operation and Programming Instructions
Arduino Uno or Mega are not included - shown in the photo for illustrative purposes only.
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.