10pcs TIP120 Darlington Transistors TO-220 60V 5A NPN BJT ST for Arduino
The TIP120 is an NPN Darlington transistor with a current gain of 1000 that is a good choice for interfacing higher current or higher voltage loads to an Arduino or other microcontrollers.
It can be used to control DC motors, solenoids, or strings of LEDs with minimal current draw from the microcontroller.
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Collector-base voltage (Vcbo) (Ie = 0): 60 V
- Collector-emitter voltage (Vceo) (Ib = 0): 60 V
- Emitter-base voltage (Vebo) (Ic = 0): 5 V
- Collector current (Ic): 5 A
- Collector peak current (Icm): 8 A
- DC Current Gain (hFE) (Ic = 4.0 Adc): 1000
- Base current (Ib): 0.12 A
- Total dissipation (Ptot) at Tc = 25 °C: 65 W
at Tamb = 25 °C: 2 W
- Storage temperature (Tstg): -65 to 150 °C
- Max. operating junction temperature (Tj): 150 °C
- Case Style: TO-220
10x (10 piece) TIP120 Darlington Transistor TO-220 60V 5A NPN BJT
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery!