12V 24V 10/20/30A Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller with USB Outputs
This Solar Battery Charge Controller automatically manages and regulates the voltage and current to the battery from the solar panel(s). It incorporates short-circuit, open-circuit, reverse polarity, and overload protection in order to ensure that the batteries are not overcharged and that power isn't discharged from the batteries to the solar panels during shaded or dark conditions and drain the batteries. It comes with USB ports to charge for your phone and other electronic devices directly from the controller.
This solar charge controller is perfect for smaller home, cabin, RV and other remote and portable solar systems.
- This controller is designed for use only with 12V and 24V lead-acid batteries. It cannot be used with lithium-ion, nickel-cadmium or other battery types.
- Regulates the voltage from the solar panels going to the batteries.
- Built-in industrial master chip to control the charge and discharge process with adjustable parameters to prolong the battery life cycle and stabilize power to the load.
- 3-stage PWM charge management with short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, and reverse polarity protection.
- Dual USB outputs with 5V/2A maximum power (across both outputs) can charge mobile phones, tablets, and other USB-powered devices.
- LCD display with backlight function displays status and parameters.
- Dual MOSFET reverse current protection, low power dissipation.
- Easy to install and operate, suitable for home, industrial, commercial, remote and portable solar energy systems.
- Size: Approx.13.3 x 7 x 3.5 cm/ 5.24 x 2.76 x 1.38 inch (LxWxH)
- Battery Voltage: 12V/ 24V (Auto recognition)
- Charge Current: 10A / 20A / 30A dependent upon the model chosen
- Operating Temperature: -35 ~ +60℃
- Storage Temperature: -35 ~ +60℃
- Internal power consumption: ≤10mA
- Over Charge Protection: 14.4V/28.8V
- Over Charge Floating Charge: 13.7V/27.4V
- Charge Recovery Voltage: 12.6V/25.2V
- Over-discharge Protection: 10.7V/21.4V
- Over-discharge Recovery: 12.6V/25.2V
- USB output: 5V/2A
- 12V batteries should be used with solar panels capable of generating 18V-20V
- 24V batteries should be used with solar panels capable of generating 36V-40V
- Maximum Power Output:
- 10A (12V / 120W (MAX) 24V / 240W (MAX) )
- 20A (12V / 240W (MAX) 24V / 480W (MAX) )
- 30A (12 V / 360W (MAX) 24V / 720W (MAX) )
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.