2-Channel 5V PWM Pulse / Square Wave Generator Module 1Hz-150KHz Frequency
This economical 2-channel PWM pulse / square wave generator provides two pulse / square wave outputs with independent control over each channel's duty cycle and frequency using the straightforward LED display and set/up/down buttons. It can also be programmed through its serial RS-232 interface.
- A square wave generator to generate square wave signals for experimentation and control
- Driving stepper motors
- Generating adjustable pulses for microcontroller use
- Generating adjustable pulses for PWM control of lighting and LEDs
Features and Specifications:
- Operating Voltage: 5-30V, supports MicroUSB 5V input power
- Frequency Range: 1Hz - 150KHz
- Frequency Precision: 2%
- Output Signal Capacity: Up to 30mA output current
- Output Voltage: Default 5V P-P, can be varied with an external power supply input
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -30℃ to 70℃
Operating Parameter Settings:
The module has 3 control buttons: Set, Up, and Down
Short pressing the SET key will step the display through the 4 operating parameter values:
When each parameter is selected by pressing the SET button, the parameter name will flash before displaying the value.
After the parameter is selected, press the UP and DOWN buttons to modify the parameter's value.
Duty cycle can be set from 1% to 100% in 1% increments.
The frequency range can be selected before entering the value by long-pressing the SET button (approximately 1 second or longer):
Serial Port RS-232 Control:
Setting PWM Frequency via the Serial Port:
Setting PWM Duty Cycle via the Serial Port:
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.