2V-28V MT3608 DC-DC Micro-USB Step Up Boost Power Supply Voltage Regulator Module
Generate up to 28V DC power from a standard 5V USB input! This MT3608 step up / boost power supply module is similar to our MT3608 module with standard solder pads for the DC input. But this model features a Micro USB input connector, so the module can be easily powered by simply plugging it in to a standard 5V USB power supply or power bank. In addition, it includes input solder pads, so it can also be powered by any 2V to 24V DC power supply.
The MT3608 Boost DC-DC voltage regulator is a constant frequency, current mode step-up converter intended for small, low power applications. The MT3608 device switches at 1.2MHz and allows the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors to minimize the overall module size. Internal soft-start circuitry results in small inrush current and extends battery life.
The MT3608 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation (PFM) mode at light loads. The MT3608 includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload.
MT3608 Step Up Boost Power Supply Regulator Specifications:
- Maximum output current: 2A
- Input voltage: +5V USB, or 2V ~ 24V
- Maximum output voltage: 28V (Output voltage must be greater than input voltage)
- Maxiumum efficiency: Up to 97%, typically 93% at Vout=12V, Vin=5V, Iout=200mA
- Dimensions: 30 mm * 11 mm * 6 mm
- Connect the module to a +5V USB power supply or USB power bank through the micro USB connector, or attach Vin+ and Vin- to a +2V to +24V DC power supply.
- Connect the Vout+ and Vout- to an appropriate load.
- Adjust the potentiometer to vary the output voltage. Turn counter-clockwise to increase voltage. Upon initial operation, several counter-clockwise turns of the pot are needed to achieve a boosted output voltage.
- Input voltage should not exceed the 24V maximum input voltage.
- Output voltage should not exceed the 28V maximum output voltage.
- Output voltage level must be greater than the input voltage level.
- Peak output current should be limited to 2A maximum.
- 1X MT3608 Micro USB Step Up Boost Power Supply Regulator
- Specifications and usage documentation
Each module is individually tested and static bagged in our US office prior to shipment.
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.