Mo (Molybdenum) mirrors are used for planar reflecting the laser beam and are an important component of the laser system. Molybdenum mirrors are normally polished, without coating. They have a very tough surface perfect for extreme environments. They have countless applications, including astronomy, industrial materials processing, medicine and optical communications.
Manufactured by Cloudray Laser Solutions, this 3-Piece set of Mo (Molybdenum reflective mirrors offers top quality at a very competitive price.
Features and specifications:
- Material: HQ Mo (Molybdenum)
- Wavelength: 10.6 um
- Diameter: 15 19.05 20 25 30 38.1mm
- Thickness: 3mm (15 - 30mm diamter) / 5mm (38.1mm diameter)
- Diameter Tolerance: +0/-0.13 mm
- Thickness Tolerance: ±0.25 mm
- FL Tolerance: < ±2%
- Centration: < 3 arc minutes
- Clear Aperture: > 90%
- Surface Figure: < Lambda/2 per 1 inch diameter
- Surface Quality: 40-20 scratch and dig
- AR/AR coating: R < 0.5% per surface
3x (3 Pieces) Mo Mirrors 20 or 25mm Diameter (selected at checkout)