This voltmeter can be used to measure the battery and charging voltage in cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, RVs and other applications requiring voltage measurement from 4.5V to 30V.
The two-wire design simplifies interconnection. The red wire connects to the battery's positive terminal and the black wire to negative (ground). Additional circuitry or a sense wire is not needed.
In order to provide the highest measurement accuracy, this voltmeter will automatically move the decimal point position to scale the display according to the measured voltage. Below 10V, it displays two places after the decimal point. Above 10V, it displays one place after the decimal point.
- Shell material: ABS
- Measuring range: 4.5-30V
- Accuracy: ± 1 digit
- Display: 0.56" LED
- Display color: Red, Green or Blue
- Refresh rate: About 300ms
- Interconnect wire length: Approximately 20cm (7.8")
- Operating temperature: -10 ℃ to 65 ℃
- Dimensions (Outside edge of bezel): 47.5 x 28.5 x 22mm (1.87" x 1.12" x 0.87")
- Panel hole dimensions: 46mm x 26.5mm (1.8" x 1")
- When the voltage is below 5V, the display brightness will darken without affecting the correct measurement.
- Measuring voltage higher than 30V may damage the product.