This miniature PAM8403 3W Class D audio amplifier module offers low THD+N, allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction, all in a form factor about the size of a US postage stamp!
It can be used in any DIY design requiring a miniature audio amplifier, especially portable and mobile applications operating on battery power.
- Can use the computer USB port, USB power bank or a mobile phone charger to supply the 5V support power
- Battery power can also be used
- High efficiency: 90%
- Can provide 3W (left channel) + 3W (right channel) output power into a 4Ω speaker load and 5V power supply
- CMOS class D amplifier design for high efficiency and low cost
- Noise canceling circuit built into the amplifier board
- Power on / off without popping noise
- Module has short-circuit current protection, under-voltage lockout and over-temperature protection (shuts down at an internal temperature of 140C +/- 15C)
- Operating voltage: 2.5V-5.5V
- Speaker Load: 4-8 Ohms
- Size: 21 x 18 x 3.4 mm (L x W x H)
- Net weight:1g
- 5x (5 Pieces) PAM8403 Class D Stereo Audio Power Amplifier Modules
- Specifications and usage instructions
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.
See the video review of this PAM8403 module by JohnAudioTech on Youtube: