This PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC converter module will provide 1.25V to 36V continuously adjustable output voltage at up to 5A current with a 4V to 38V input. With its XL4015 DC-DC converter, it provides high efficiency, low ripple and excellent line and load regulation.
This module is ideal for regulating 12V, 18V or 24V battery voltage down to the 12V, 9V, 5V or 3.3V levels required by many electronic circuits. For example, it could step a 12V car battery down to 5V for USB-powered devices such as cell phones or Arduino microcontrollers.
- Input voltage range: 4V to 38VDC
- Output voltage range: 1.25V to 36VDC adjustable with onboard potentiometer
- Output current: 0A to 5A
- Maximum output power: 75W with heatsink installed
- Efficiency: Up to 96%
- Built in thermal shutdown function
- Built in current limit function
- Built in output short protection function
- Input reverse polarity protection: None (if required, high current diode in series with the input).
- Dimensions (approximate): 54mm x 24mm 18MM (L x W x H)
- Weight: 16g
- 1 piece XL4015 DC-DC Adjustable Step Down Buck 1.25V-36V 5A Power Supply Module
- 1 Heatsink
- Installation and operation instructions
In applications above 2A output current, the self-adhesive heatsink included with the module should be attached to the top surface of the XL4015 device.
See a video review of the XL4015 Buck Converter from JohnAudioTech on Youtube:
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility for quick delivery.