6V 12V 24V 28VDC 6-28VDC 3A 80W PWM Motor Speed Controller Regulator
This DC Motor PWM Speed Controller/Regulator controls the speed of a DC motor using a Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) DC voltage from 6V to 28V with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 5%-100% using the onboard potentiometer. It can provide a continuous current of up to 3A to your DC motor or other DC load.
- Input supply voltage: 6-28 VDC
- Maximum output power: 80W
- Maximum continuous output current: 3A
- Duty Cycle adjustable: 5%-100%
- Dimensions: 50mm x 32mm x 15mm (2in x 1.26in x 0.6in) (LxWxH) excluding potentiometer shaft
1. Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as labeled on the back of the circuit board.
2. Connect a voltage of 6V-28V DC to the circuit board making sure of the correct polarity of the connection. Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be the supply voltage applied to the circuit board. It is recommended to add an appropriately rated fuse inline with the positive supply in order to protect the circuit from any possible short circuits.
3. You can now control the speed of the motor through the potentiometer.
- 1x 6V-28V PWM DC Motor Controller Module
- 1x Potentiometer knob
Note: The knob color or style may differ from the one shown in the product images